Job Opportunity at Jacobs Matasis
Looking to start your career at Jacobs as a Quality Engineer?
At JACOBS MATASIS you will be exposed to one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, consulting and management services.
Our Graduate Development Programme offers you the opportunity to achieve a professional career through mentoring, learning and development in a challenging work environment.
What are the requirements?
- Industrial Engineering (BSc / BTech) OR General Management degree
- A strong academic record with an average of 65%
- South African Citizen
- Willing to work in Johannesburg
What we look for?
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
How to apply:
- Submit a CV, together with a copy of your latest transcripts to email@example.com
- Submit a motivation describing your reasons for your application and what interests you in working for Jacobs
The closing date for applications is the 25th May 2015, so be sure to apply before then!